Last week’s goals with progress indicated:
- Clean up the spinning wheel & spin, even if it’s just for 15 minutes. For really real this week. (I’m not really sure why I’m procrastinating with this – I love spinning.)
Finish the second dragon scale mitt. Create a custom listing in The Yarn Office so that my little etsy shop has some activity. Research and price out crocheted dragon scale mitts for another friend, create a custom listing for her as well, get yarn, and get started making them. Continue with the fronts of The Green Wood.
This week’s goals:
- Make recommended changes to the pattern for the Gir hat & scarf, including (reluctantly) instructions for using DPNs.
- Organize test knits for both, including figuring out what expectations to set.
- Make it through the election & the results.
- Continue knitting the fronts on The Green Wood Cardi.
- Knit a hat for Henry using leftover mitt yarn & leftover scales.
I’m just taking spinning off the goal list – I’ll get to it when I get to it, perhaps faster if it doesn’t feel like a chore.